Verity

Intense Streamers Event

IntenseRO Streamers' Event
September 22, 2020 - November 3, 2020

HtnKFao.gif

1. Only one channel is allowed per participant.
  2. The stream should last at least 1.5 hours of gameplay with  commentary to qualify for points.
  3. Participants should post their entries below, with the format:

In-game Name:
    Facebook/YouTube/Twitch Link:
    Stream URLs:

1. Link 1
    2. Link 2
    3. Link 3

4. Participants should use our Intense Ragnarok Online overlay or sticker. You may download the  overlay here.
  5. The video must make use of the following captions and hashtags in the description box:

#YourStoryAwaits @IntenseRO #ExperienceIntenseRO

Join us at IntenseRO : https://play.intense-ro.net
    Experience the game : https://downloads.intense-ro.net
    Meet the community : https://discord.intense-ro.net

Join the discussions : https://boards.intense-ro.com

6. Character Info window must be visible while streaming.
  7. Streaming may be done via Facebook, YouTube or Twitch.
  8. Participants are required to send at least 2, and at most 5, streams per week. All URLs must be submitted at once, within the same forum entry. No need to submit them one by one!
  9. Multiple entries per day are not allowed. Only the first entry for that day will be considered.
  10. Submissions must be done by Tuesday, 23:59H (GMT+8).

5HBdZd6.gif

The streamer must explain IntenseRO features or highlights, answering the question, "What makes playing at IntenseRO a different experience from others?"

Starter Package

1. All streamers will receive 1 Dungeon Coin, 1 Siege Coin, 1 Kafra Coin, 1 Event Coin, and 1 Link Coin after their first streaming week.
  2. Players may receive an IntenseRO Starter Streamer Package depending on the content that they wish to show. Simply contact @Verity or @Mitsuki if you wish to claim your package. NOTE: You must send the details of your intended stream first. Streamers should fill out this form.
    Note: You must inform @Verity or @Mitsuki here at the forums regarding your application to obtain the Starter Pack. Starter pack includes basic equipment for their streaming needs.

Rewards.gif.f2754739d0684f3d771897700ce2589c.gif

Weekly rewards!

• Get 10 points in a single week and receive Weekly Streamer's Aid which consists of: 20 Event Coins, 10 Kafra Cards, 2 White Slim Potion (200) Boxes, and 2 Blue Potion (25) Boxes.
  • Accumulate 1,000 Engagement Points (equivalent to number of likes, shares, comments) per week and receive a 7-Day Rental Ten Gallon Hat and a 7-Day VIP Ticket. Earning this much points would also qualify you to have sponsored giveaways at your page! 
  • Accumulate 25 Points within two consecutive weeks, and receive a 30-Day Rental Costume Diabolic Headphones.
  • All accumulated scores are set back to 0 every Wednesday, 12MN.

Scoring

General Streaming

(Leveling, Quest, Event, Instances, etc.)

3 points

Siege Streaming
(War of Emperium)

2 points

The Big Prizes!

• Earn 90 points at the end of the event season and win 1 IntenseRO Gift Bag.
  • The IntenseRO Team will choose winners to receive 30-Day Rental Costume Music Decoration, 3 IntenseRO Gift Bags and Streamer Title (forums and in-game) based on the following:
    • Content
    • Popularity - Engagement Points
    • Streaming Points
  • Cut-off score for the special prize is 80%.

Note: This is a recurring event.

i applied please verify ty

Edited by Jhe

1 hour ago, Jhe said:

i applied please verify ty

Thanks for applying! Checking it now 🙂

I can see that it is somewhat good for the streamer. However, I might do my stuff differently because of the (enlighten me) lack of things to give to the already playing players.

If it was me, i might take a different route other than the one I am currently doing. If you do not like my style of promoting the server, please tell me.

Edited by CDYum

1 hour ago, CDYum said:

I can see that it is somewhat good for the streamer. However, I might do my stuff differently because of the (enlighten me) lack of things to give to the already playing players.

If it was me, i might take a different route that the one I am currently doing. If you do not like my style of promoting the server, please tell me.

Just stream as you usually do 🙂 You shine as you.