Vertigo

Been playing for a week now. I got a couple of questions and suggestions.

Question

Questions

1. How does Lucky Poring work? I always see "Lucky Porings are invading Midgard". But I don't see anything happening anywhere...

2. I can't seem to get rid of "Dungeon Warper" quest. It says Donate 1 Kafra Coin which can be obtained by exchanging your Kafra Service Points to the KP Exchanger. I've donated and the message is still there.

3. I have 12 Kafra coins but can't seem to buy anything at Kafra Coin Collector even though they only cost 1z (which I assume is 1 Kafra coin? Hmm)?

Suggestions

Weekly double XP or double drop rates to encourage people to log in frequently.

Headgear quest guides!

Headgear quests NPC in Brasilis

Thanks all.

10 answers to this question

Hello @Vertigo!

1. Lucky Porings are located on Dungeons level 3 and 4 also you can see them in field maps.

2. We'll have it fixed if it bothers you though the Dungeon Warper NPC is working.

3. Price of the items in Kafra Coin Collector is not just 1 Kafra Coin 🙂 Each item has a different price.

For Headgear Quest we have them in Mission Boards located in Brasilis and Prontera. We'll add more in the future 🙂

I will discuss with the team about your suggestion. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Hello @Vertigo!

1. Lucky Porings are located on Dungeons level 3 and 4 also you can see them in field maps.

2. We'll have it fixed if it bothers you though the Dungeon Warper NPC is working.

3. Price of the items in Kafra Coin Collector is not just 1 Kafra Coin 🙂 Each item has a different price.

For Headgear Quest we have them in Mission Boards located in Brasilis and Prontera. We'll add more in the future 🙂

I will discuss with the team about your suggestion. Thank you!

Thanks for the quick reply! I see, so the Dungeon Warper quest is broken and the Kafra Coin Collector is not 1z. I only thought it was 1z because that's what the NPC said. lol. Can you explain how exactly the Lucky Poring event works? Do multiple porings spawn and you just kill them all? Where do we go? Thanks! 🙂

15 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Thanks for the quick reply! I see, so the Dungeon Warper quest is broken and the Kafra Coin Collector is not 1z. I only thought it was 1z because that's what the NPC said. lol. Can you explain how exactly the Lucky Poring event works? Do multiple porings spawn and you just kill them all? Where do we go? Thanks! 🙂

Multiple Lucky Porings spawn in Dungeons beyond level 2 as well all Fields. Just find em and kill em

20 hours ago, Vertigo said:

2. I can't seem to get rid of "Dungeon Warper" quest. It says Donate 1 Kafra Coin which can be obtained by exchanging your Kafra Service Points to the KP Exchanger. I've donated and the message is still there.

This is a visual glitch. You can already use the Dungeon Warper after donating the 1 Kafra Coin but the quest does not disappear. You can hide it via the Quest menu.

• Thanks 1

@Vertigo are you using mobile? If yes, it's probably you can't see the real prices since after you try buying the item from Kafra and other collector NPCs it will show another dialogue that will give you options to Buy/Preview/Cancel. 

7 hours ago, dahyunism said:

This is a visual glitch. You can already use the Dungeon Warper after donating the 1 Kafra Coin but the quest does not disappear. You can hide it via the Quest menu.

Thanks dahyunism! I thought it was just me. Ive been donated to kafra several times to get rid of the quest but it wont disappear. Haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

@Vertigo are you using mobile? If yes, it's probably you can't see the real prices since after you try buying the item from Kafra and other collector NPCs it will show another dialogue that will give you options to Buy/Preview/Cancel. 

I'm on PC. This is what it shows....https://imgur.com/a/geqogTS

On 10/2/2020 at 2:32 AM, dahyunism said:

Yeah.. those are just placeholders. You can know the correct price when try to buy one, there will be a dialogue window that will show the price.

You were right. They were indeed place holders and attempting to buy it showed the true price. Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.